Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Things are looking up...and heading down

Things are good in the pregnancy world. In general lately I've been feeling like my body has been replaced with an evil imposter, and I had whole raging blog posts in my minds' eye, but today is full of good feelings and positive energy... so I'll save those other thoughts (I'm sure they'll be back...?).

In the last couple days, baby decided to turn head-down at long last, and pulled in those crazy legs that were basically doing the splits. She's in perfect position, and has dropped. I'm already starting to efface, and am dilated to 1 cm -- so on or ahead of schedule. Doctor said to expect a baby in 2-3 weeks! I guess I'm still a bit (a lot) nervous but the feelings of excitement and anticipation are relegating those other feelings to the background. This is a GOOD THING.

My parents and grandma will be in town for 4 nights starting tonight, after wending their way down the East Coast visiting my siblings. I have a feeling it will be a bit much to have them all in our (small) house at once, when there is so much to do, but they assure me they want to help so I am going to take their word for it and put them to work! (And let's face it, the fact that they are coming in the first place definitely got our asses into gear to clean the place up!)

So -- another not-so-creative but generally good-feeling blog entry from me. I sense stuff is about to get realllly realllly nutso around here! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home