Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Boing

So. I thought my pregnancy destiny was the flat belly button. It has been pretty consistent. The "innie" I know so well is very long gone, so stretched in fact that to run your hands over my belly with your eyes closed would lead you to believe I did not have a belly button at all, and only a difference in pigment begs to differ.

But then today, out of the blue, I noticed a new inclination towards... "outtie." Today, at 38+ weeks!

What's up with that? Is she just finally getting too dang big? Is this the last bit of belly with any more room to give? Is she looking for an alternative path by which to burrow out?

Or might it have something to do with the 10x10 square of beef lasagna i just inhaled (literally, breathed it right in)?

Me thinks it might.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home