Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Back to Reality

The bad news -- I'm no longer on vacation.

The good news -- I'm no longer trapped in a house with my parents and in-laws... who, wonderful as they usually are, can be awfully grating after two weeks straight. (They mostly behaved, though -- only a few really ugly snarky comments from the MIL...)

The bad news -- I'm still sick, at week 16!! WTF???

The good news -- big doctor appointment, sonogram, and maybe even a gender predition on Thursday. :)

The bad news -- I am officially in clothing purgatory, relegated to sweat pants and ONE pair of elastic waistband slacks (eww). (G. "lovingly" called me "frumpy" not once but several times over the holiday -- SO not cute.)

The good news -- excuse to shop! (I don't normally shop there but may I just say that Old Navy has GREAT maternity clothes deals....??)

The bad news -- big public rehashing of my pre-holiday work blunder at the staff meeting this morning.

The good news -- a new year, a fresh start, and less than 6 months till something brand new to immerse myself in -- something that will hopefully not judge me and will unconditionally love me (at least for the first 12 years or so)!

So, onwards we go, happy 2005....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home