Monday, December 06, 2004

"I can't believe I ate the whole thing..."

I've mentioned it before, but it's a topic worth bringing up again, if only as a means of self-flagellation...

1. I feel like crap 99% of the time.
2. While I'm eating is the only time my stomach actually feels okay.
3. Therefore, I eat huge amounts because it feels so much better while I'm doing it.
4. I pay the price with raging heartburn, and want to curl up into a tiny ball under my desk.
5. Repeat.

The books say: "Eat six SMALL meals/snacks throughout the day." I know this, and yet, I KEEP EATING! Ugh. This kid better be reeeeally cute to make up for this first trimester!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~L said...

Oh God, this sounds so familiar. And during this constant eating phase, pizza was my bestest friend ever. Like seriously. And if the pizza was served whilst I was in my pajamas? Well, then, so much the better. You poor girl--try to hang in there.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home