Sunday, December 12, 2004

Twelve weeks!

We made it to the big 12-week mark! No major problems so far that we are aware of, though I'm still feeling pretty bad a lot of the time (I just read an article that said some unlucky women are stuck with the sickness through all nine months... perish the thought...). I will really feel much more confident about things after the next OB appointment on Wednesday... assuming all goes well, then we can really tell everyone and start getting even MORE excited! Honestly, it will be so nice not to have to hide it... I keep almost slipping up...!

Meanwhile, G. took a picture of my belly this morning -- so far just looks like I need to go the gym (which I DO, but that's a different story). We'll try to do 1/week or so in the same pose and then do a flip book or animation at the end of it all. :)

Three months down, six to go.........

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home