Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Last Pre-Holiday Post

Tomorrow at the crack of dawn we depart for two weeks blissfully away from work, although maybe not-so-blissfully in the in bosom of our families. I have already steeled myself for the prospect of bouncing back and forth and never unpacking, and endlessly having to justify how many hours and nights we spend in any given household. But it will be mostly good. It must be. And I will not let it be otherwise.

(Anyone want to place bets on how many pregnancy books we'll receive as gifts? 2 so far, in addition to the 3 we already had....)

Blogging will perhaps be a challenge while I'm away, since I haven't figured out how to do it via e-mail (maybe I'll figure out how to do that instead of working this afternoon; why stop procrastinating now?), and my blog is most certainly a secret to my family. However, given the past holiday performances of one mother-in-law, emergency blogging may be necessary. So, stand by, hope for the best... and have a wonderful, happy, sparkly holiday season wherever you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home