Thursday, March 16, 2006

Isn't it ironic...

...that you can spend a good chunk of your life thinking you might like to have bigger boobs, and then when you finally get them, you just really want your old ones back?

We have hit the 9 month mark with the nursing and I'm really proud of that; I didn't think I'd make it this long (of course, I didn't think I'd quit my job, either). It is only now that I am getting ready to be done. I know I will miss the closeness of nursing awfully, but I am also finally feeling like it's time to have my body back.

That said, everything I read says if you can do it a year, you should. And Lord knows even 3 months I don't have to buy formula is real money in the bank. So I am going to stick with it till 12 months, and hopefully L. will graduate to cow's milk. I know 12 months will be here in the blink of an eye, and that is a bittersweet realization indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home