Thursday, March 31, 2005

And now, a vocabulary lesson:

Learned a new word today: paradiddle.

This word makes me happy.

Happier still: the impending paradiddle of little feet running through my house! And meanwhile, tapping in my tumtum! :)

Tomorrow we're off to California for a baby shower (mine!) and a healthy dose of friends and family (including in-laws... no one ever said cod liver oil tasted good, but it's good for you, gosh darn it).

I even found two possible (and cheap!) outfit contenders in Mall Visit #2 last night (This time my strategy was to try EVERYTHING that hit below the knee, even if I thought it was ugly on the hanger -- and both things I bought I would never have thought I'd pick):

The Pink

and

The Black
(Incidentally, do we think the person who wrote this item description was not a native English speaker? And helloooo, spellcheck?)

I like the Black better but wondering if it's not "springy" enough...?

So it's a good day, on the verge of a very good (long!) weekend. Catch you sometime next week!


(edited to add: blogger spellcheck does not know "paradiddle" -- fancy that!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home