Monday, January 17, 2005

An Epic Battle of Good vs. Evil

It's that time of year again. The time of year when a dark force rears its ugly head and beckons. It's an evil whose name I almost dare not speak... that singular evil named American Idol.

I want to resist. I swear, I really don't want to watch it! And yet... And yet...

Maybe this time will be different (I didn't even LIKE it last season). Maybe my willpower will be stronger. Lord knows I have better things to do with my life twice a freaking week. I don't even think the bad auditions are funny. There must be subliminal messages in there somewhere, because I can't seem to turn away.

Meanwhile, it's a day off from work today with very few plans. Maybe if I'm bored I'll set my Tivo... just in case...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home