Monday, November 01, 2004

Bad Dreams

I think I had a dream that I miscarried last night. Or maybe it was a dream that I was never really pregnant. In any case, there was a spot of blood, and then I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. Thankfully, no blood in the waking world...

I also dreamed the other night that G. bought a(nother) beat up old Volvo, I don't know what THAT was about! :)

Tomorrow is the sonogram. I am really hoping everything goes okay.

When I see babies around, I try to imagine having one. The logistics of having one -- the carting around of diaper bags, strollers, etc. etc. etc. -- but also the joy and amazing coexistence (dare I say codependence) with one. How life may (will??) change in a few short months!

But first, another east coast winter to contend with...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home