Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Evidence of It

went to the dr. today. they took my blood and will have a positive result on that tomorrow. but meanwhile went for an early sonogram, where they supposedly were going to be able to tell me how far along i am.

unfortunately, they couldn't see anything from the external sonogram. honestly, that made me nervous. like maybe it is all in my head or something!! needless to say, they couldn't tell me how many weeks along i might be. then they did an invitro sonogram - not exactly pleasant... but it confirmed there really is something growing in there! although it's still too small to measure, she said it's in the right place, and i definitely am pregnant!! it's CRAZY.

g. came along to both appointments, which was great. i think it made the whole thing more real for both of us. we both wished we could have seen more on the sonogram display... but it's a start.........

first "real" ob appointment is november 9. it was supposed to be 11/2, but since they couldn't measure the... embryo?... i'll probably have to go back for another sonogram first.

something is growing inside me!! holy....!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home