Thursday, October 21, 2004

Oogy

definitely starting to feel symptoms - mainly feeling bloated and a little oogy in my tummy. not to the point of wanting to really throw up, just not totally normal. sometimes it's like cramps - makes me nervous. i check for blood everytime i go to the bathroom.

mostly, though, i feel pretty good.

thinking about telling my sister today, and almost surely telling my parents tomorrow when i see them in MA... but on the other hand, sort of enjoying the secret, too!

g. told me the books i ordered arrived while i was in nyc -- 'what to expect...', 'the expectant father's guide,' and a baby names book -- okay, so that one is premature (i'm going to have to force myself to put it away for awhile, don't want to get too attached to this being a real person just yet....); seriously, i just needed to spend the $5 more to qualify for free shipping... [[sheepish grin]]... SERIOUSLY! :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home