Friday, April 22, 2005

Bye again

Just found out G. -- who has been in Chicago since Wednesday -- has to/gets to (depending on your perspective) go to London from Monday-Thursday (leaving at 6 am!). Although we'll have the weekend together (oh please oh please don't let me get called into work), I'm still a bit sad. And I guess a bit nervous, although I have NO reason to think I'll go into labor or anything.

Mostly, though -- just sad. He'll miss our sonogram (probably our last one) and those are much more fun to go to together. I can't really reschedule it because they're doing it for measurements. At least we can get a videotape and he can see that. It just gets lonely when he's not around -- too quiet, too much me with my own thoughts and bad t.v.

And... I guess I'm probably a little bit jealous that he's going to London without me! True that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home